FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I find all of your rentals and pricing information?
- Browse through all rentals in the 'Collections' section of our site. All of our product photography, pricing information and quantities are up-to-date.
How can I reserve pieces for my event date?
- After you have decided which pieces you're interested in, you can submit your list of items through the 'Contact' section of our site or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your event date and venue.
- To make a reservation, we will send you a custom quote for your requested pieces, along with our rental agreement and payment options. In order to reserve the pieces for your date, we request a 50% deposit and a signed copy of our rental agreement. The remaining balance is due one week prior to your event date.
How does the rental process work?
- Once you have reserved the pieces for your date, the rentals are yours for 24 - 48 hours. Our delivery and pick up always occurs on the same day of your event. If you are using our will-call service, you may pick up the pieces one day prior to your event and return them one day after your event, as long as the pieces are not being rented by another client. On occasion, we allow clients to have pieces for more than 48 hours. This is on a case-by-case basis, and may incur a higher rental fee. Please inquire for more details.
What is your delivery fee and what is included in that fee?
- Furniture delivery/pickup starts at $200 and goes up from there based on rental order amount and length of travel. Delivery of furniture includes placement, set up and staging of pieces. For small items (place settings, candle holders, etc.), set up is not included.
Is there a rental minimum?
- Our rental minimum for furniture and/or delivery starts at $600 for Seattle (for prime dates) and goes up from there based on length of travel.
Can I pick up the pieces and transport them myself to save on the delivery fee?
- We offer will-call/customer pick up for small items (tabletop, etc.) and select furniture items. Please inquire for more details.
How far can you travel?
- We will travel anywhere in Washington and northern Oregon.
What other services do you offer?
- Inquire about our design and styling services.
Will you source new pieces for my event?
- Yes, if you are looking for something that you do not see on our site, we are open to sourcing new pieces for our clients. Please inquire for more details.
Can I make changes to my reservation?
- You are welcome to make changes up to 30 days prior to your event, with items of equal or greater value, pending availability.
What happens if I break something or spill on your furniture?
- If one of our pieces breaks, gets lost or damaged, once it's in your possession, there will be a replacement or cleaning fee assessed. This will be on a case-by-case basis, and a final invoice will be prepared within 5 days following the event. Payment is due ten days from the time the final invoice is sent.